Fika

To have a break during the day and sit down with friends, family or colleagues and together enjoy some coffee (kaffe) and pastries (fikabröd), that is the meaning of the word fika. For Swedes, the fika breaks (fikapaus) are the most important part of the day and of the Swedish culture.


torsdag 8 januari 2015

#follow me


Jag har totalt försummat bloggen den senaste tiden. Det ska bli ändring på det, men just nu när jag är i slutfasen inför öppnandet av kafeet har jag inte riktigt den tiden jag behöver för att skriva blogginlägg. Men jag är ganska aktiv på instagram då det är mindre tidskrävande för mig att bara lägga ut några bilder, så följ mig gärna där och se processen fram tills öppnandet av Fika Penang!

I have totally neglected the blog recently. I'll try to be a bit more active with my blogging, but now when I'm in the final stage before the opening of the café, I just don't have the time I need to write blog posts. But I'm pretty active on Instagram, since it is less time consuming for me to just post some photos, so come follow me on Instagram and see the progress of the opening of Fika Penang!




1 kommentar:



  1. WANT TO GET $3,000 DAILY FOR ONE YEAR? HERE'S HOW:
    Hello Guys!!! My blank atm CARD came from Shadow Web Hackers on Wednesday last week! .

    The blank atm card withdraws €3,000 daily. I got it on Wednesday last week and now I have €27,000 for free. The card withdraws money from any atm machines, it is not traceable at all and now I have money enough for myself and my 3 kids. I am really happy I met Shadow Web Hackers (email: shadowdarkweb26@gmail.com and WhatsApp +447557386199) because I met two people before them and they scammed me of my money. But I am happy now. Shadow Web Hackers sent the card through DHL and I received it in 3 days. Get one from him now. He is giving it out to help people and even if it is illegal, it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. The card works worldwide in all countries. Hurry and contact him on

    email: shadowdarkweb26@gmail.com and WhatsApp +447557386199 .

    SvaraRadera