Fika

To have a break during the day and sit down with friends, family or colleagues and together enjoy some coffee (kaffe) and pastries (fikabröd), that is the meaning of the word fika. For Swedes, the fika breaks (fikapaus) are the most important part of the day and of the Swedish culture.


onsdag 1 oktober 2014

Swedish newspaper coverage


Reportaget om mig och mitt svenska kafe var med i tidningen i måndags. Jättekul! Mormor var nog den som var mest exalterad. Reportaget såg ut som ovan.

The interview about me and my Swedish cafe was in the Swedish newspaper last Monday. Fun! I think my grandma was the one who was the most excited about it. You can see how the story looked like above in the photo. All in Swedish I'm afraid.  

2 kommentarer:

  1. Läste det igår. Kul! /Anna

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ja, vad roligt att du sett det! Har inte sett det mer än på bild än men mamma skulle skicka en tidning :)

      Radera