Fika

To have a break during the day and sit down with friends, family or colleagues and together enjoy some coffee (kaffe) and pastries (fikabröd), that is the meaning of the word fika. For Swedes, the fika breaks (fikapaus) are the most important part of the day and of the Swedish culture.


torsdag 4 december 2014

She is spreading the fika culture in Malaysia



Artikeln om mig och Fika Penang var med i tidningen VF för två veckor sedan. Det är verkligen jätteroligt med allt intresse som visas för Fika Penang och jag blir otroligt inspirerad och motiverad utav alla er som följer mig på min resa att sprida den svenska fikakulturen här i Malaysia. Tack för det allihopa och tack för jättefina artiklar från de svenska tidningarna!


The article about me and Fika Penang was featured in the newspaper VF, two weeks ago. It is really amazing that there's so much interest shown for Fika Penang and I myself  get incredibly inspired and motivated when I see that so many of you are following me on my journey to spread the Swedish fika culture here in Malaysia. Thanks you all for that and thanks for all the great articles in the Swedish newspapers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar